If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01603 343 033.
4 Crafton House, Rosebery Business Park
Telephone: 01603 343 033
» view map
In November 2016 the Halesworth branch relocated to Norwich enabling Nigel and Matthew to better serve clients in Norfolk and Suffolk.
The branch provides numerous investment and wealth management services including:
Advisory and Discretionary Portfolio Management Services
Execution-only Share Dealing in UK and Overseas companies
Nominee Service or Certificated Dealing
Stocks and Shares ISAs
Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS)
Financial Advice and Planning
Crest Sponsored Membership
Probate Valuation Service
Inheritance Tax Planning
Face to face meetings
Regular Investment Communications
Online account information via Client Web Access (CWA)
Home visits can be arranged in and around Halesworth, Norwich, Ipswich, Beccles, Bungay and surrounding areas.
Please contact Nigel Scott or Matthew Moyes on 01603 343 033 if you would like further information on any of the above services or alternatively, please call in to our office in Norwich.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any orders to deal via fax or email.
* Setting up your home branch
Set this branch as your default location so that every time you visit our website Norwich contact details will be displayed.
You can change this selection at any time.
» Set Norwich as my home branch now.
- Investments and income arising from them can fall in value and you may get back less than originally invested.
- The services and investments referred to in this website may not be suitable for all private investors; before taking any action based upon this website you should consult ourselves or an independent adviser.
- Tax treatment depends on the specific circumstances of each individual and may be subject to change in the future.
- We do not provide advice on life assurance and other financial planning products to private clients and therefore, we are recognised by the FCA as a restricted advice firm.