stockbroking and investment management firm Redmayne-Bentley opened the Belfast office in March 2010. Redmayne-Bentley was established in 1875 and is one of the UK's largest independently owned private client stockbrokers with offices across the UK and now in Ireland in both Belfast and Cork.
The Belfast branch offers a full range of services:
on-going investment management for portfolios of all sizes.
• Execution-Only no advice stockbroking (including CERTIFICATED purchases and sales).
• Investment, Trustee and Probate services to professional intermediaries.
• The branch welcomes clients and intermediaries from both sides of the border and is happy to hold accounts in either GBP and Euro.
Clients and professional intermediaries can view their portfolio or client portfolios online with our Client Web Access
service. The branch offers access to regular communications
including a fortnightly and quarterly newsletter. It also offers clients access to a wide variety of new issues such as Royal Mail and Saga PLC, including a new issue IPO
Please view our Guide to Services and Charges UK
and our Guide to Services and Charges Euro
for more information.
The Belfast branch personnel have combined stock market experience of over 50 years. If you require further information about our services please contact:
• Patrick Mahony, Chartered FCSI and Chartered Wealth Manager, who is the Branch Manager and largely services clients and professional intermediaries in Belfast South, North, West and surrounding areas.
• R. Patrick Wilson, Chartered FCSI and Chartered Wealth Manager, who largely services clients and professional intermediaries in Belfast East and Counties Down, Antrim, Armagh and The Republic of Ireland.
• Sabine Le Brizoual, ACSI, who although a member of the Belfast branch lives in Derry and largely works with clients and professional intermediaries across North West Ulster including The City of Derry and Counties, Londonderry, Fermanagh, Tyrone, Donegal and Sligo.
They all assure you of a warm and attentive welcome.