If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0161 728 1313.
Established in 1991 Redmayne-Bentley’s Manchester branch was the first ‘share shop’ in the northwest of England and was officially opened in 1992 by the Lord Mayor of Leeds and the Mayor of Salford.
Branch Manager, David Swift, likes to promote a friendly informal atmosphere where personal callers receive a warm welcome.
Further Information: David tips hot stocks for four consecutive years
Unfortunately we cannot accept any orders to deal via fax or email.
* Setting up your home branch
Set this branch as your default location so that every time you visit our website Manchester contact details will be displayed.
You can change this selection at any time.
» Set Manchester as my home branch now.
- Investments and income arising from them can fall in value and you may get back less than originally invested.
- The services and investments referred to in this website may not be suitable for all private investors; before taking any action based upon this website you should consult ourselves or an independent adviser.
- Tax treatment depends on the specific circumstances of each individual and may be subject to change in the future.
- We do not provide advice on life assurance and other financial planning products to private clients and therefore, we are recognised by the FCA as a restricted advice firm.