Value Investment Portfolio
The Value Investment Portfolio is a managed service with set objectives and risk profiles that is accessible for portfolios from just £40,000.
What is it?
The Value Investment Portfolio (VIP) has an overall objective of medium to long-term creation and preservation of wealth utilising an overall medium level of risk. Investments are appropriately diversified geographically and asset allocation will usually comprise FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 stocks, collective investments, exchange traded funds, gilts, fixed interest and cash.
What are the benefits?
- You will be kept appraised of the VIP investment manager's strategy via quarterly market reports.
- You will be sent an annual report and valuation, including performance figures measured against the FTSE WMA Private Investor Balanced Index.
- Your investments will be managed by a qualified member of our investment management team under the oversight of our investment committee.
- You will have direct access to the VIP investment manager and can discuss any questions you have with them.
- Investments will be made on a timely basis - there is no time lag between the decision to invest being made and the action being taken as there can be with the advisory service.
- You can view your portfolio online using our Client Web Access system.
- Stock is held in a nominee account, removing the risk of losing important paperwork.
- Minimum portfolio size: £40,000.
What are the risks?
- Investments and income arising from them can fall in value and you may get back less then you originally invested.
- Tax treatment depends on the specific circumstances of each individual and may be subject to change in the future.
How much does it cost?
- A fee of 0.85% of the value of the portfolio, plus VAT, will be charged in advance. Further charges may be levied and paid to your authorised professional adviser where agreed by you.
- Standard commissions on dealing. Please see www.redmayne.co.uk/charges.
If you require more guidance with investment decisions or wish to place the management of your portfolio in expert hands, please contact your local branch or call 0113 200 6560 and we will discuss with you the suitability of our services and products.
Call now for a no obligation discussion:
Use our enquiry form or write to us if you have any questions regarding our products and services.