The advisory service is designed for people with all levels of experience who want to take an active interest and be in control of the construction and ongoing maintenance of their portfolio, but wish to take advice on the strategy employed and the assets to be held.
Our Advisory Portfolio Service
We offer a specialist service managing a wide range of investments within individual bespoke portfolios. We do not provide advice on life assurance and other financial planning products to private clients and therefore, we are recognised by the FSA as a restricted advice firm. This service is based on a comprehensive assessment of your personal financial situation including your objectives and your attitude and capacity for taking risk.
What are the benefits?
- Investment ideas will be generated by a fully qualified investment manager.
- Ideas will be tailored to your objectives and risk profile.
- Any desire to avoid certain sectors on ethical grounds can be accommodated.
- Your investment manager will also be available to discuss any ideas you may have.
- A valuation and review will be undertaken every six months.
- You will receive a complimentary copy of our fortnightly newsletter Equity Insight.
- You can view your portfolio online using our Client Web Access system.
What are the risks?
- Investments and income can fall as well as rise in value; therefore, your capital is always at risk.
- If you require more guidance with investment decisions or wish to place the management of your portfolio in expert hands, please contact your local branch or call 0113 200 6560 and we will discuss with you the suitability of our services and products.
How much does it cost?
- A fee of 0.85% of the value of the portfolio, plus VAT, will be charged in advance. Further charges may be levied and paid to your authorised professional adviser where agreed by you.
- Minimum fee levels may apply.
- Standard commissions on dealing. Please refer to the Guide to our Services and Charges.
- Minimum portfolio size of £50,000.
Please note: minimum charges may apply.
Call now for a no obligation discussion:
0113 200 6560
Use our enquiry form or write to us if you have any questions regarding our products and services.