This service may be right if you wish to take an active interest in your investments but would appreciate guidance with construction and the ongoing running of your portfolio. We do not provide advice on life assurance and other financial planning products to private clients and therefore, we are recognised by the FCA as a restricted advice firm.
Our Advisory Portfolio Service
We offer a specialist service managing a wide range of investments within individual bespoke portfolios. We do not provide advice on life assurance and other financial planning products to private clients and therefore, we are recognised by the FCA as a restricted advice firm. This service is based on a comprehensive assessment of your personal financial situation including your objectives and your attitude and capacity for taking risk.
What are the benefits?
- Investment ideas will be generated by a fully qualified investment manager.
- Ideas will be tailored to your objectives and risk profile.
- Any desire to avoid certain sectors on ethical grounds can be accommodated.
- Your investment manager will also be available to discuss any ideas you may have.
- A valuation and review will be provided every six months.
- You will receive a complimentary copy of our fortnightly newsletter Equity Insight.
- You can view your portfolio online using our Client Web Access system.
What are the risks?
- Investments and income arising from them can fall in value and you may get back less then you originally invested.
- If you require more guidance with investment decisions or wish to place the management of your portfolio in expert hands, please contact your local branch or call 0113 200 6560 and we will discuss with you the suitability of our services and products.
How much does it cost?
- A fee of 0.85% of the value of the portfolio, plus VAT, will be charged in advance. Further charges may be levied and paid to your authorised professional adviser where agreed by you.
- Minimum fee levels may apply.
- Standard commissions on dealing. Please see www.redmayne.co.uk/charges.
- Minimum portfolio size of £50,000.
Please note: minimum charges may apply.
Call now for a no obligation discussion:
0113 200 6560
Use our enquiry form or write to us if you have any questions regarding our products and services.