Stock Reconciliations Administrator
Date Posted: 10 January 2017
Expiry Date: 6 April 2017
Branch: Leeds (Head Office)
A vacancy has arisen within our Finance department for a full-time Stock Reconciliations Administrator reporting to the Reconciliations Manager.
The main tasks of the role are:
- To monitor Crest processing on a daily basis and identify any form of fungible misuse of stock, alerting the relevant department to take corrective action.
- To carry out the reconciling of daily cash rejections by end of day to ensure that control accounts are reconciled each business day and the firm is compliant with FCA regulations.
- To reconcile all holdings, including dematerialized, Residual (certs) and Unit Trusts, to Minnie Portfolio holdings records and forwarding discrepancies to the relevant departments and ensure they are resolved or commented on within a timely manner to minimise the risk of a breach.
- To complete all reconciliations accurately and in accordance with the FCA regulations to ensure the Client money asset return is completed accurately in accordance with CASS rules.
- To highlight any breaches in accordance with FCA regulation, firm wide and the risk framework to the reconciliations manager to ensure they are recorded in a timely manner.
- To carry out daily reconciliation processing as required, such as Crest stamp duty, Euro and USD funds received and paid to ensure the firm remains compliant with all Regulatory and internal standards at all time.
- To carry out regular ad hoc reconciliations as required by regulatory standards and Departmental Management.
- To provide cover for non-stock reconciliations i.e. other nominal reconciliations.
- To carry out other duties as requested by Senior Management to support the department or firm.
In order to succeed you must possess a high level of attention to detail and the ability to complete all work accurately whilst managing a busy workload and working to tight deadlines. Additionally you will need to be a team player who is flexible to learn new skills and also have the ability to think analytically to solve problems. You will also have an intermediate level of Microsoft Excel knowledge.
A minimum of 1 year experience within a stockbroking environment is required, previous experience within a reconciliations role would be advantageous. The successful candidate will ideally be educated to A Level standard or equivalent, a degree is desirable. If the qualification criteria is not met then relevant work experience will be considered.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please
Hours of work: 9am to 5pm
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
« Return to Current Vacancies