If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01858 288 189.
Paul Murray and Chris Bates joined Redmayne-Bentley in November 2015 to found the Market Harborough branch.
They offer a full range of services including:
• Advisory and discretionary portfolio management
• Execution-only share dealing
• Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
• Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
• Junior ISAs (JISAs)
Paul and Chris have 50 years’ combined experience in the industry and, in addition to the above services, offer trust and probate services to solicitors within the East Midlands.
Paul Murray, branch manager, says: “Our philosophy is centered around offering a first-class service, whether clients require a simple execution-only share dealing facility, advice on their investments, or a full portfolio management service. Having been born and brought up in Leicestershire, we also hope to grow our client base as Redmayne-Bentley becomes better known in the region".
Unfortunately we cannot accept any orders to deal via fax or email.
* Setting up your home branch
Set this branch as your default location so that every time you visit our website Market Harborough contact details will be displayed.
You can change this selection at any time.
» Set Market Harborough as my home branch now.
- Investments and income arising from them can fall in value and you may get back less than originally invested.
- The services and investments referred to in this website may not be suitable for all private investors; before taking any action based upon this website you should consult ourselves or an independent adviser.
- Tax treatment depends on the specific circumstances of each individual and may be subject to change in the future.
- We do not provide advice on life assurance and other financial planning products to private clients and therefore, we are recognised by the FCA as a restricted advice firm.