If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0121 236 3111.
We have two investment managers, David Williams
, who at the age of 65, has been in stockbroking all of his working life; and Gurdeep Liddar
, who joined the office last year, and has worked for stockbrokers in London for the five years previously.
Carole Weir who provides administration and secretarial support joined the team last summer.
We are able to provide Execution-Only
, and Discretionary
services, together with offering ISAs
and other tax efficient vehicles
Unfortunately we cannot accept any orders to deal via fax or email.
* Setting up your home branch
Set this branch as your default location so that every time you visit our website Birmingham contact details will be displayed.
You can change this selection at any time.
» Set Birmingham as my home branch now.
- Investments and income arising from them can fall in value and you may get back less than originally invested.
- The services and investments referred to in this website may not be suitable for all private investors; before taking any action based upon this website you should consult ourselves or an independent adviser.
- Tax treatment depends on the specific circumstances of each individual and may be subject to change in the future.
- We do not provide advice on life assurance and other financial planning products to private clients and therefore, we are recognised by the FCA as a restricted advice firm.