If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 021 427 9053.
Danske Bank Clients
Redmayne-Bentley's Cork branch welcomes clients from Danske Bank following the closure of their Irish branch network. Please contact us for further information.
In 2014, the Cork branch celebrated it’s fifth year of establishment. The team in Cork consists of Paul Dee, Patrick Sexton and Padraig O’Riodan, who have over 40 years combined experience in the industry.
We regularly contribute to Redmayne-Bentley’s fortnightly newsletter Equity Insight. Please click here
or contact us for our latest contribution.Upcoming Events:
Further Information: Stock Market Education
Further Information: Learn About the Stock Market
Unfortunately we cannot accept any orders to deal via fax or email.
* Setting up your home branch
Set this branch as your default location so that every time you visit our website Cork contact details will be displayed.
You can change this selection at any time.
» Set Cork as my home branch now.
- Investments and income arising from them can fall in value and you may get back less than originally invested.
- The services and investments referred to in this website may not be suitable for all private investors; before taking any action based upon this website you should consult ourselves or an independent adviser.
- Tax treatment depends on the specific circumstances of each individual and may be subject to change in the future.
- We do not provide advice on life assurance and other financial planning products to private clients and therefore, we are recognised by the FCA as a restricted advice firm.