If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 181 322.
We provide a full range of services, from selling shares that you’ve found tucked away in a cupboard, through to a managed portfolio service to suit your individual requirements.
Inherited shares? We can help you understand the value of the shares you have inherited and offer ways to help you manage your new investments. We offer services ranging from valuing shares as at date of death, disposing of shares, through to managing or advising the inherited portfolio.
No appointment necessary ~ If you would like to talk to us about our services, you can call into our shop and speak to a member of our team, or contact us on 0800 181 322.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any orders to deal via fax or email.
* Setting up your home branch
Set this branch as your default location so that every time you visit our website Locksbottom contact details will be displayed.
You can change this selection at any time.
» Set Locksbottom as my home branch now.
- Investments and income arising from them can fall in value and you may get back less than originally invested.
- The services and investments referred to in this website may not be suitable for all private investors; before taking any action based upon this website you should consult ourselves or an independent adviser.
- Tax treatment depends on the specific circumstances of each individual and may be subject to change in the future.
- We do not provide advice on life assurance and other financial planning products to private clients and therefore, we are recognised by the FCA as a restricted advice firm.