If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01667 455577.
The Highland branch was originally opened in 1994 and managed by William Wordie since late 2001. The office is situated in Nairn, near Inverness, on the shores of the Moray Firth famed for its mild climate, golf courses, long sandy beaches and easy access to many mountains in the Highlands of Scotland. There is ample free parking in Nairn close to our central High Street location.
William is supported in the branch by Andrew Magill and Jackie Kerr. We offer a friendly, personal and efficient service tailored to the needs of each individual client; enquiries from Intermediaries and Solicitors are also very welcome.
Whether you are a stock market novice or a seasoned investor, with a large or small amount to invest, our friendly team will guarantee you a warm welcome. For more information about all of our services please phone, e-mail or call into the office at any time for a coffee and chat; where we can offer you direct contact with a qualified Investment Manager ensuring you benefit from the knowledge only a personal relationship can bring.
William regularly contributes to The Press and Journal writing about investment topics.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any orders to deal via fax or email.
* Setting up your home branch
Set this branch as your default location so that every time you visit our website Highland contact details will be displayed.
You can change this selection at any time.
» Set Highland as my home branch now.
- Investments and income arising from them can fall in value and you may get back less than originally invested.
- The services and investments referred to in this website may not be suitable for all private investors; before taking any action based upon this website you should consult ourselves or an independent adviser.
- Tax treatment depends on the specific circumstances of each individual and may be subject to change in the future.
- We do not provide advice on life assurance and other financial planning products to private clients and therefore, we are recognised by the FCA as a restricted advice firm.