If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01466 799444.
Located in the busy market town of Huntly in the peaceful surroundings of rural Aberdeenshire and almost equi-distant between the major cities of Aberdeen and Inverness, Redmayne-Bentley’s Grampian office offers a full range of investment services to meet individual needs.
In 2014 the Grampian office celebrated its 15th Anniversary. Whether a novice, an experienced investor or an intermediary, the team in Grampian offers a professional and personal service to investors in Northern Scotland.
Services range from Execution-only dealing to Advisory and Discretionary management of portfolios and include tax-efficient products such as Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) and Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs).
Further Information: Grampian News Articles
Unfortunately we cannot accept any orders to deal via fax or email.
* Setting up your home branch
Set this branch as your default location so that every time you visit our website Grampian contact details will be displayed.
You can change this selection at any time.
» Set Grampian as my home branch now.
- Investments and income arising from them can fall in value and you may get back less than originally invested.
- The services and investments referred to in this website may not be suitable for all private investors; before taking any action based upon this website you should consult ourselves or an independent adviser.
- Tax treatment depends on the specific circumstances of each individual and may be subject to change in the future.
- We do not provide advice on life assurance and other financial planning products to private clients and therefore, we are recognised by the FCA as a restricted advice firm.